Rose In Good Faith Plastic Soul Shoe
- Teaming up with the iconic American sex toy manufacturer Doc Johnson, Rose In Good
Faith worked hand-in-hand with the manufacturer on an innovative way to upcycle adult
toys that are deemed “damaged” or defective through manufacturing.
- Infused with purpose, Rose In Good Faith added a raised arch in the footbed of the design, intended to support the wearer's foot by lessening any abnormal stress on the knees and hips when compared to flat shoes.
- As a means of supporting posture and
all-day comfort, the Plastic Soul includes a natural cork insole, which molds to the wearer's unique foot shape over a few hours of wear, and adds extra support, the versatility of wear, and a new level of comfort.
- Embodying the synthesis of easy style and progressive sophistication, the unique design hints at the shape of a chunky hiking shoe with the sleekness and energy of a low-ankle runner.
- Designed for ease of wear and effortless versatility, the futuristic design can both elevate a wardrobe and inject casual comfortability.
Dimensions: Fits true to size
Composition: TPE and EVA
Brand Style: Plastic Soul Shoe